Developing Skills in Health and Social Care
From September 2020, Norfolk County Council and Suffolk County Council are providing access to qualifications in health and social care.
- Functional skills in Maths, English and IT
- Level 1 Course embedding the Care Certificate
- Level 1 Course in strengths based and person-centred approaches
- Standalone Level 2 Units in Dementia, End of Life Care, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Bespoke Level 4 Aspiring Manager programme tailored to specific leadership skills currently lacking in the sector
The aim of the project is to empower people working in the sector to develop new skills, enabling them to continue providing high-quality care to local people.
Follow us on: