About the Complete Care Training Hub
The Complete Care Training Hub is a proactive approach to helping providers with a focus on behavioural change alongside academic learning, a series of events, and workshops which shape core beliefs, shift mindsets and encourage growth to better support our customers and afford them more choices and control.
What does it include?
- The delivery of the essential training required for Specialist Support Provider training with Positive Behavioural Support as a priority as well as Autism, Mental Health, Breakaway & the Law, Trauma Informed Training, and a solid knowledge of what is a lawful, least restrictive intervention, Personality Disorders and Dignity & Privacy.
- Signs of safety through a trauma-informed lens.
- Behaviour Safe at Work training.
- Behaviour and the Law training.
- PBS Informed & Equipped Sessions.
- Free to potential Providers at point of use.
- A training programme for Providers to move into the LD&A Specialist Support space.
- A clear focus on Positive Behavioural Support and Signs of Safety training.
- Trauma-Informed Training.
- A solid foundation of training for our Providers will promote confidence, resilience and a willingness to work with all our customers.
- A cultural shift, a change in how our Providers view the market and the people there who require their support.
- The Complete Training Hub is funded by Suffolk County Council and run by Care Development East.