Adult Mental Health First Aid Workshop
This course, delivered by Insight2 Mental Health in TWO sessions, qualifies your employees as Mental Health First Aiders, giving them:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect the wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of a range of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress using the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether through self-help resources, internal support such as EAP, or external sources such as their GP
- An understanding of how to keep themselves safe while performing their duties
- This is a face-to-face course.
- Refreshments and lunch are provided. Please advise any dietary requirements when you book.
- Free on-site parking.
YOU MUST REGISTER AND ATTEND BOTH SESSIONS TO RECEIVE YOUR CERTIFICATE.
Tickets are £12.50 each but this is fully refundable upon your attendance at the course.