Inspire the Next Generation
Do you want to inspire the Next Generation?
Becoming an Ambassador
Has there been someone in your past who has inspired your career choices? Could you be that person for the next generation? Being a Next Generation Ambassador can help develop your own confidence and skills, whilst building the profile of the organisation you work for.
Health and Care Academies
We are currently seeking Ambassadors from a range of different roles across Health and Care to facilitate sessions within Health and Care Academies. Each session within the Academy aims to give an insight into key roles responsibilities and career pathways within a specific area of the sector. Should you need it, we are able to offer full support in the design and content of these sessions. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
How about becoming a Next Generation Ambassador?
If you are passionate about your work and want to encourage more people to explore Health and Care as a career, signing up to become a Next Generation Ambassador is a great place to start.
What does being a Next Generation Ambassador involve?
- Opportunities to visit local schools, colleges and job centres to promote careers in the Health & Care sectors
- Current events are being delivered in a hybrid approach, both face-to-face and virtually using Microsoft Teams
- Develop and maintain partnerships across both the Health and Care sectors
- Share your experience, knowledge and expertise to inspire individuals of all ages and backgrounds
- Help individuals make informed decisions about their futures, boosting recruitment & retention
What are the benefits of being a Next Generation Ambassador?
- The opportunity to be flexible in how much time you can commit; it can be as little as taking a phone call, or offering a virtual work experience placement or taking part in one of the Health and Care Academies.
- You receive ongoing support and guidance from your Next Generation team.
- A chance to promote the sector as a whole, whilst endorsing your own organisation.
- Playing a crucial part in encouraging the next generation to pursue a career in your job sector.
- The satisfaction of sharing your knowledge and passion, and having a positive effect on the next generation.
Come and join our inspiring team of 300 Next Generation Ambassadors!
If you would like more information about becoming a Next Generation Ambassador email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.